POOR MAN’S PUDDING
This is so so so quickly, easy and affordable – even bachelors can master this one! By the time you finished your meal, the pudding is ready.
Batter: 125g Margarine Syrup: 1½cup boiling water
1½ tbsp Cacao 1k Brown sugar
1 Egg 3e Cacao
1cup Milk 1tbsp Margarine
¾ cup Sugar
½t sp Vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
15mℓ Baking powder
– Cream the sugar and margarine;
– Add the egg and mix well;
– Add the dry ingredients and milk in turns, mix well;
– Add the vanilla essence;
– Pour into a ring pan;
– Pour boiling syrup over;
– Cover with plastic and bake in the microwave for 5 min @ 70% power;
– Uncover and bake another 5 min @ 70% power.
– Boil all the ingredients in the microwave – approx. 2-3 min.
– No need to level the cacao spoon – the extra bit gives the pudding a nice rich colour.
– I add a bit of coffee powder to the batter – amazing results!
Thanx Twattie se Maaikie!